The real happiness really comes from within. We can truly find happiness when we truly embrace positivism. It’s actually hard for us to engage to real happiness especially when hatred, insecurities, jealousy and bitterness are all within ourselves. So to start engaging the word H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S just within ourselves, we have to let go all those negativeness inside us. Remember that we ourselves are only responsible for our own happiness not anyone else. Don’t depend your happiness to anybody ‘cause there are many ways to indulge ourselves to it. It’s up to us now how we can rock it.
2016 was a bitter-sweet journey for me. Though it was like a roller coaster ride, I truly enjoyed both bad and good experiences I had last year because it teaches me a lot. And I truly enjoyed that year because for the first time I’ve learned how to wander on my own like going to places I never been before, I’ve learned to be strong and to fight especially when someone step-down on me and most importantly I learned how to love unconditionally. I know that the first month of year 2017 is about to end but I guess having a To-do list is not yet outdated. So I decided to write it down in words all those things that reminds me to be happy and to choose H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S always and I actually read this list most of the time.
- Always thank God every day for every thing
- Take time to pray
- Read more books this 2017
- Take a 15 minutes jog or walk every day and at least 10 minutes of silence while sitting every day
- Drink more water and eat properly and healthy
- Let go negative vibes and embrace positivity
- Dream more and live more
- Learn a new hobby
- Always believe that with God nothing is impossible
- Never lose hope
- Whatever happens, wake up, dress up and show up – every day is a chance to make things better
- Never envy and remember that whatever people think of me is none of my business
- I don’t have to win every argument so keep silent when conversion turns messy
- Remain humble and learn to be contented.
- Learn to let go bitterness especially issues in the past that could ruin the present
- Love unconditionally
- Never waste my time to hate others.
- Call my family everyday
- Smile and laugh often
- Choose Happiness – A-L-W-A-Y-S
To fully embrace true happiness and enjoy and live life to the fullest, what’s your H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S goals?