04 September 2017

Cebu📍Terrazas de Flores


There are many things to do in Cebu and they are many to mention it here lol. I got the chance to browse my memory files last night and I crossed with my old files about Cebu City and that then led me to a nice visit in one of the gardens in Cebu City named Terrazas de Flores. This garden is quite new in Cebu that’s why we never heard this a lot compared to Sirao Garden which is always seen in most instagram post. 



To tell you Terrazas de Flores is always a worth to visit when you’re in Cebu. If you want a very relaxing place to think and to unwind, well then visit the place. They have also an instagram account which they featured those visitors who have come and visited their place. Cool isn’t it? Check it Here!


What I liked the most about the place is that there are a lot of inspiring words which are related to flowers that scattered around their gardens. Here are the samples!


A lot of different kinds of flowers are blossoms around the place which adds a whole lot of refreshing ambiance.



If you want to sit and chill in, you can also do that in their café. They offer different wines brewages, coffees, cakes and foods inside if you want to with respective prices.



Quick Facts

Location:                                Barangay Malubog Cebu
Time Opens and Closes:          7:00 am – 8:00pm
Entrance Fee:                         ADULT – Php 100
                                               KIDS – Php 50
How to get there:                   From JY Square, ride habal-habal (motorcycle) for Php 75 per head

When you have to visit Terrazas de Flores, take more time to reconnect to the voice of nature and embrace the calm place, it will be much worth it other than visit the place just to take some photos for instagram. The place is pretty cool don’t miss the chance to appreciate it!


💕💗💕

I would love to hear any thoughts from you, kindly share that in the comment section below. And if you like this post, never hesitate to share. Remember to share love not hate ^.^




34 comments:

  1. I would love to visit this place. The photos are so beautiful and it looks like a place to unwind. Thanks for sharing!
    xo Yvonne
    www.aproposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks so lovely! The photos are great!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pictures :)
    Happy Monday!
    https://anjage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely place. You are right, the flowers are gorgeous!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice place and I love the flowers.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm what a beautiful place to relax and unwind! wishing i was here right now...

    your photographs of flowers are GORGEOUS! ♥


    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful garden! It’s good that it’s not as popular as the other garden, so it’s probably less crowded!

    TFM Life & Style blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the place is not crowded. In that sense we could enjoy the place perfectly ;)

      Delete
  8. Absolutely stunning photos! My Mom is from Cebu. Love your smile.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, this place looks like an absolute hidden gem - so tranquil, colourful and pretty! Wish I was there right now :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had an amazing day! Your photos are wonderful xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sad I didn't get to push through with my visit when I was there - the entrance wasn't very car-friendly or PWD-friendly. Maybe next time. :)

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The place looks lovely! Definitely something I would like to visit when in Cebu :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like a type of place I would love to visit. Being surrounded by nature and trees. It looks so beautiful there. Looks like you had a great time.
    www.lacasabloga.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will include this in my itinerary if ever I'll be going to Cebu again.. I so love nature, that calming scenery and fresh air are <3
    https://juliardssharing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such pretty flowers! I would feel so special walking under the archway with the greenery.

    Kim
    Simply Lovebirds

    ReplyDelete
  16. Terrazas de Flores looks amazing! Definitely a place I want to visit if I travel to the Philippines. I love how green it is and it already won me over with the wine XD.

    https://exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy! Terrazas de Flores is also a good place to visit when your in Cebu. Why would you come and explore the place? Not to brag but Philippines really has nice places to explore! Thanks for dropping by ;)

      Delete
  17. This place is so dreamy.
    Love it and would love to visit it some day.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS :)