26 January 2017

Pangasinan📍Patar Beach in Bolinao


It took me and my colleague 6 hours from Baguio City to reach the little paradise of Bolinao Pangasinan. It was really way too far as I imagined but to reach such hidden beauty of the place, long trip doesn’t matter at all.

And one of the nice tourist spots I came to visit was the Bolinao’s Patar Beach. Beige and fine sand of the beach gives it a cool scene matching the clear and warm water of the sea. It is a kind of place that is good for picnics or for team buildings. I also enjoyed the mossy rock formations at the bay side. I couldn’t believe that the beach is public because it is really clean compared to literal public beaches I commonly visited. It is a public beach so it was pretty crowded especially during weekends. There are huts or cottages for rent around 500 pesos. Others bring tents for overnight and personal contentment. Though it is a public beach, the parking area is not free, but that’s okay because the place can honestly satisfies the swimming zests you have. Souvenir shops could be found also at the entrance part of the beach. There are different souvenir items I enjoyed wholly there especially my favorite ref magnet.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Sophia, yung Mga tent dala po ng Mga visitors. There's no tent for rent in the resort, but if you have you can bring it 😊

      Delete

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS :)