28 July 2017

Palawan📍Safest Taraw Adventure

Palawan an island of Philippines is no wonder one of the best islands in the world. You can appreciate both those small and big details of the island if you’re really into exploring the place. My visit and stay in this island brought me many realizations, not only about the place but what is really meant by wandering – a word usually associated to travel. In this post I’m sharing to you one of my adventures in El Nido Palawan. This diary is not about island hopping which is the place is famous but a sort of trekking adventure that you never thought also well heard in El Nido, so here it is!


FACTS

Canopy Walk is known to be the Safest Taraw Adventure in El Nido. It is situated in Barangay Maligaya at the rear portion of their Barangay Hall. There is an admission fee amounting to five hundred pesos (Php 500.00) per person. The inclusions are helmet, body harness and a tour guide. The rock climbing and walking activity take about 2 to 3 hours.


THE ADVENTURE

After I and Jeronie attended the Sunday mass, we both decided to pursue our plan of endeavoring Canopy Walk. After paying the admission fee the tour guide gave us the helmet and the body harness.


Warning: You can't get into the trail without those things; those are central requirements for “Safety First” thing.

The entrance to the Canopy is a forest like area. The way in has numerous plants like mangroves and trees. After that, the real trail got started. We raised our feet, left, right, up and down on those elevated points of the Taraw and going through those some stiff parts that challenged the strength of our legs and feet.


There’s also a hanging bridge that we've crossed. It is use to connect two big rocks in order to reach another highest point of the Taraw.


Following the trail we’ve reached the last part of the adventure. Breathtaking view caught our eyes and rub out the exhaustion we had after the rock climbing and walking experienced. We saw the bird’s eye view of El Nido. It is perfect and a relief.


TIPS

1.) Starts as early as possible. I advise to starts at 7am to avoid too much heat from the sun

2.) Wear good footwear. I advise to wear a rubber shoes not a slippers. You’ll be climbing a rock and not merely stepping on a soft soil.

3.) Always wear, use and secure your body with a harness and your head with the helmet because that would keep you safe.

4.) Bring a Camera. Never ever forget to take pictures when you’re at the peak.

5.) Stay there at least an hour to experience the breath taking view at the summit.


This kind of experience conveys that El Nido don’t just have pretty islands, beaches and white sands but the place also provides us more exciting activities that challenge our body’s potency like its Taraw Trekking Adventure and Canopy Walk.
💕💗💕

I would love to hear from you, kindly share your thoughts in the comment section below ^.^

29 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading about your adventures in Palawan. I'm planning to go back to the Philippines next year and visit Palawan, I've heard so many great things about it! :D

    Thanks for all the tips!

    http://pawlean.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful looking place and what a great walk!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post :)
    follow for follow?
    Have a nice weekend :)

    https://lacolorfulpassion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool adventure and great tips!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like you had a great time. The pictures show how breathtaking the island is. I hope one day I will have the chance to visit it <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful place! I love zip lining. Looks like you had a great time.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog gives me major wanderlust! I need to book a trip! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are incredible!! Looks so fun :)

    Allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like such an amazing and unforgettable adventure - something to do at least once in your lifetime! Those views are 100% worth the hiking (which would be fun in itself as well!) :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Estella Bartlett Jewellery Giveaway (Open Worldwide!) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love fun adventures especially when it has views like the one you had in the canopy walk! Palawan looks so beautiful!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never been to Palawan and everyone's raving about it (and I don't wonder why). This adventure looks like a lot of fun too. I think I'll add it on my list for when I visit the island.

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, Palawan is gorgeous. I have many Filipino friends and they always recommend to visit Palawan!
    XO
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Miriam, Palawan is great! You should visit it too ;)

      Delete
  13. So Beautiful! Crossing the trail is a definitely must for a gorgeous view like this. Such a fun adventure.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is something I've always wanted to do, but could never convince my husband to do it with me, so I've just been patiently waiting until he changes his mind, lol! This really does look like so much fun! Thanks for sharing, girlie, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun Jalisa. You must try it too ;) Good day ahead!

      Delete

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS :)