01 July 2017

Benguet📍Postcards from the Project Site

Overview of TSF3

Little by little I begin to appreciate how uneasy to be on a naive site, I mean far from the city, trees are everywhere, goats and cows are many and the project itself. But opposite to it, seriously the surroundings I’m in now let me appreciate the beauty of simple life in the province even on its being naive.


Feels like in the Desert 


I came from Bukidnon and to tell you being in a place like Itogon Benguet is never an issue to me. I used to this simple kind of living and maybe in future to come and talking about “settle down”, I would love to go back on my province and there find my home. I am currently assigned in Itogon Benguet and the project we have in the place give me the opportunity to take some snapshots around the project site as memorabilia. So I hope you will enjoy my captures :)

 TSF3 Spillway Dam
 Moving Wheel Loader
 Catchy Butterfly
 Lifted Rebars
 Sun Setting Down
 Spillway
 Land Lake
 Land Lake so greeny!
 This Little Goat
 Pumpcrete
Little Moon
 Moving Forward
 Land Lake in the Afternoon
Show me the light
💗💕💕💗
Drop a line or two, share thoughts in the comment section below ^.^
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. OMG these photos are so good! I particularly love the ones of the lake. :)

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Anne :)
      I also love the view in the lake.

      Delete
  2. These photos are amazing! Thanks for sharing your sights and journey.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!! There is very beautiful and wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS :)