21 November 2016

Manila📍Snapshot in BGC


Going out on my shell again afternoon of Sunday, #SundayFeels, I decided to unleash my photographer skills in me, haha. Honestly, I got bored so I decided to go out and walk outside the pane. BGC is the nearest nice calm place I know that is good for working this boredom I have, so I spent my whole afternoon walking and walking around and along the streets of the district.

BGC is the abbreviation for Bonifacio Global City located in the heart of Taguig City. This is a CBD or Central Business District of Taguig so sky crappers are all over. Foodies and shopaholics would love to come here because there are really good restaurants in this place and branded stores at the central line of BGC. I enjoyed the streets of BGC for the first time alone. I appreciate more the beauty of the district, its scenery, paintings on the wall, the tall buildings and the parks, so here are some of my snapshots.
Wonderful Books inside Fully Booked
 Sunset
 Outside Tokyo Tokyo Food House
 Pyramid Replica
 Hanging Strings
 Fujifilm Instax
 Fujifilm Tutorial
 Parked Bicycle
 Nike Store
 Colorful table set outside Pancake House
 Tall Buildings
 28th-30th Street
 Colorful Trash Bin
 Astig Mural
 Street Lights
 Under Construction Buildings
 Motorcycles
 Murals every where
 Singapore's Lion Head Replica
View from the Roof Top of SM Aura


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS :)